Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

Murder on the Dance Floor


...but you better not steal the moves
Dj, gonna burn this goddamn house right now!
...

The moment I saw this hell of a supersonic shoe on my computer screen, Sophie Ellis Baxter's oh-so-upbeat song began ringing in my mind. (How synesthesic I am?)It's like it was made for the New Year's Eve, both so comfy and modern. It really does talk for itself. 
Anyway, for tonight, I'm wishing you all, a year full of happiness, health and love. 'Cuz love is all we need fellas. All the rest is trivial. (NYE Mortals 2:13)
And I do wish that you'd kill it on the dance floor tonight! Load yourself up for a joyous year by hitting and killing the dance floor. Put your most sparkling shoes on and go get it guys!

Kisses and hugs



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen