Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013

Ain't No Sunshine without 'Yves'



I am still searching for a hundred percent reasonable explanation about "What the big F did they want from the 'Yves'?" As the legendary interlocked YSL logo has faded into the past- It was one of the most charismatic logo of the century without any doubts- we are still trying to get over this renaming trauma. Me myself, as a person deeply attached to the logos of any brand, be it a fruit juice brand, or an automobile brand, I still hold tight to my white t-shirt with the YSL logo on the front side and I am gonna double my rebellion with this new 'Ain't Laurent Without Yves' sweatshirt.
Saint Laurent.
For God's sake it doesn't even sound fun! 
Goodbye is too good word, so I'll just say fare thee well, Yves.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen